Wednesday 11 February 2009

Snowwwwwwww Dayyyy !!!


Hi,


The last monday, when I'm wake up I was amazed because when i had see in my window, i saw a lot of snow who cover the floor. Cool snow want say : NO COURSES

After i went out and i meet english people and we was do a snow battle versus a lot of people.

I'm also going on hills to make of the sled with my friends and slide on the back. This Day was very very very good.
xx
Last monday, when I'm woke up I was amazed because when I looked out of my window, I saw a lot of snow covering the ground. Cool snow = : NO COURSES
After i went out and i met English people and we was do a snow battle( we had a snowball fight) versus a lot of people.
I'm also going on hills to make of the sled with my friends and slide on the back. This Day was very very very good.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment