Wednesday 25 February 2009

Carnageee !!


Monday I go to the Carnage Party, a great evening with a lot of people. All the people are wearing with a Superhero costum, me in Batman xD !


We are arrived, my friends and me in brighton and we had seen a lot of peopleee in Brighton with the tee shirt Carnage, this tee shirt is an obligation for go in the night club, it's the pass.


Before to go in the TRU ( the night club ) All the Superhero go in some pub ( Heist, Kulture, Pasha )


Then we are going in the TRU, we are see that the night club was filled. It was very good. A good atmosphere in the night club, the drink not expensive.


Xx
Sounds fun. Here are my comments:
On Monday I went to the Carnage Party, a great evening with a lot of people. All the people were wearing a Superhero costum, me in Batman xD !
We are arrived, my friends and me in brighton We saw a lot of peopleee in Brighton with the tee shirt Carnage, this tee shirt is an obligation for go in the night club, it's the pass.
Before to go in the TRU ( the night club ) All the Superhero go in some pub ( Heist, Kulture, Pasha )
Then we are going in the TRU, we saw that the night club was filled. It was very good. A good atmosphere in the night club, the drink not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment