Wednesday 11 February 2009

My excursion in London.




Heyyy,


The last week, I was going in London with four friends (Matthieu, Mickael, Marine, Jerome).


When we are arrived, we are going in Buckingham Palace and it was so good because my friends and me have see the nurse of the queen. After, we are going to Oxford street for shopping and see like shops are biggest than in France. I bought Two pull-over and one tee shirt.


The life in London is very good, I like this city.


Why ?


Because London is a very beautiful city and it's so big. Furthermore, I have remarked that we can see a lot of different people, with styles totally differents and the people are warm.


But in London it's very difficult to find the correct bus because when we went out of the train I can see many bus with a lot of people.


I think for the teenagers Brighton is better than London for go out. the night brighton is a teenage city.




After the shopping we are return in Sussex, and arrived in Sussex I was very badly in my legs.




Kisses !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Nice blog. I'll make some corrections later to your English but first I', just reading everything.
    How is the course going for you now? Any suggestions?


    Well done for doing lots of writing. It's good to read what you think about everything.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete